Laser Focused Market Area Business Analysis
GISBanker, offers a GIS Business Market Analysis which provides clear insight into the composition of the business environment in which you compete.
For Financial institutions it begins at the branch level and includes:
- 1. Complete business profile based on third-party data sources,
- 2. Your institutions market share by industry,
- 3. Each branches primary service area,
- 4. Competition,
- 5. Gaps in your marketing area and opportunities.
- 1. Hoover Dunn and Bradstreet https://www.dnb.com/
- 2. FDIC https://www.fdic.gov/bank/statistical/
- 3. BLS https://www.bls.gov/data/
- 4. OCC - The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) released a final rule strengthening and modernizing the agency’s regulations under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). https://occ.gov/news-issuances/news-releases/2020/nr-occ-2020-63.html
As a result, institutions are able to target their best prospects and not waste their marketing and advertising resources. Our GIS also helps financial institutions to fulfill some compliance requirements for CRA and HMDA.
GISBanker is known for its full services GIS (geographic information systems) support. GIS enables you to fully understand the dynamics of the geographic markets you serve. We are ready to assist in developing these understandings and addressing the strategies and programs necessary to leverage your position in the market and to take full advantage of your market dynamics.
We want to be your ally in increasing Marketing ROI and helping ensure you are building profitable relationships with the right customers and helping you increase customer engagement and loyalty.
For a sample of a business market summary click here or contact us today!
For more information click here to contact us today!