Integrated Tracking Systems is a premier provider
of GIS Mapping Solutions, Analysis, Segmentation, Data Enhancement and Compliance for financial institutions.
Use this CDFI location data to help in CRA compliance though community development.
Visualize where the CDFI's are located within your market. They can be resource for you.
Community development is defined in the CRA regulations to include
(1) affordable housing (including multi-family rental housing) for low- or moderate-income individuals;
(2) community services targeted to low- or moderate-income individuals;
(3) promotion of economic development by financing or investing in small businesses or farms;
(4) revitalization and stabilization of low- or moderate-income geographies or underserved and distressed middleincome geographies;
(5) community development activities that revitalize or stabilize federally designated major disaster areas; and
(6) eligible activities that support areas designated under the federal Neighborhood Stabilization Program, which targets communities with high foreclosure levels.
This GIS data is being made available, for FREE, to help your institution identify, track and plan for your
Click here to download this Geo Coded CDFI database file download here
We are available for assistance in using GIS, these files or provide more detailed analysis
integrating multiple datasets to develop a comprehensive understanding, including easy to understand maps. Simply email us.
Integrated Tracking Systems can assist in developing these understandings and addressing the strategies and programs necessary to leverage your
position in the market and to take full advantage of your shifting market dynamics and strategic goals.
CDFI Location data is based on a US Treasury CDFI database.
For more information click here to contact us today!